We use foaming hand soap in the kitchen and bathrooms.I use the following recipe to make our own foaming hand soap that takes less than 1 minute to make-
What you need-
- A foaming soap dispenser- I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s.
- Liquid soap- I use either Seventh Generation dish detergent or Dr. Woods castile soap.
How you can make it-
- Fill the soap dispenser to about 1 inch of the top , leaving room for soap.
- Add 2 tablespoons of liquid castile soap or dish detergent to the water.
- Screw on the pump and shake gently to mix.
- Pump the dispenser a few times to get the foaming started.
** Add water first to avoid making bubbles.
Please leave a comment to let me know how yours turned out.